Fi

Hello. You're probably here because I'm avoiding you and you want to know what I'm up to. Well, I'm avoiding you.




Layout : CRUSHthespeaker
Blogger : 53-percent






yo
Wednesday, October 27, 2004 7:02 AM


It's a newwwww dayyy... and its time for report books!! I noe all the c1-ians all awaiting this day. Yah rite! Anyway, now i am looking like some dumb ass squatting in the middle of the classroom entrance, all thanks to me, myself and i. I am looking so pathetic now, like i have no cahir to sit on whatsoever, listening to huiping cheering for shanwei( jingyi and her are watching wan quan yu le).. The stupid BitComet thingy is NOT WORKINGGG!!!! I am so fucking fed up la. My gosh, i am soooo happy for myself as i have finally returned to my seat. Shit, my leg is starting to go numb le. Must try to prevent the numbness from attacking my beautiful and slender legs... haha((: THE BITCOMET IS NOT WORKING!!!!!!!!!!!!! whatever it is, mommy has to give me the wireless!!! I WANT THE WIRELESS!!!!!!!! okay, so i may sound a little demanding but i really want it.. maybe i can put it in my wishlist and some nice nice person can see it and get it for me((: haha. shit, time for assembly!!!! Bye!