Fi

Hello. You're probably here because I'm avoiding you and you want to know what I'm up to. Well, I'm avoiding you.




Layout : CRUSHthespeaker
Blogger : 53-percent






tralala
Wednesday, March 23, 2005 12:46 PM


ooh.look at my new blogskin.ahhhhh.admire it and love it, just as you love me. hah.

whatever.


ohoh. and angelia has officially been named MENGIE by funny fungad and fantastic fiona. tada!
and i am proud to announce that i have successfully baked my cupcakes thrice. and they taste very nice. really.

i suddenly forgot what i wanted to say. too bad.

i have nothing to say now, my memory has just been wiped out.











OHYES!! I REMEMBERED!!!
ok.lets type somemore.
1) mrs neo had to mention that i typed that bloody message in mlg in front of everyone.
that is EVIL.
2) we did field study just now.
3) i still am brooding over the mlg message thingy,
you know she didnt have to say it out, it was so embarassing, probably the most embarassing event in my life, but maybe not as embarassing as the episode where i crushed that butterfly with my butt right in front of the whole SCHOOL.


but nevermind.




im bored. lets not type anymore.
toodles XD