Fi

Hello. You're probably here because I'm avoiding you and you want to know what I'm up to. Well, I'm avoiding you.




Layout : CRUSHthespeaker
Blogger : 53-percent






movie
Thursday, October 13, 2005 4:59 PM


today jiayi, hiankek and i went to watch corpse bride and dark waters.
at first we only wanted to watch corpse bride, but the timing was 5.10pm when we were there at 12.30noon. we were all shocked. then we wanted to go eat and shop around but we couldnt do much, and we had 4 hours to spare.

hence we decided to watch dark waters. but before that we went to eat yoshinoya.
at 2.15 we went into the cinema. the movie was not very scary at first, then near to the end, it was a little freaky. however, it was not as bad as we expected. hahaha.
while waiting for corpse bride after that, we went to timezone to play!

i won the racing thing, and hiankek did the drum thing best, we were all so uncoordinated! it was very hilarious, we were laughing and laughing.
ohwells.
and we tried the shooting game and i kept forgetting to reload my gun. hehheh.

corpse bride was really sad. emily was so sacrificial, i almost cried. oh but i shan't spoil it for you so i'm not gonna say anything else. hahaha.
WANG ZI WAS ULTRA-SAD. I HAVE NOTHING TO SAY. I WAS CUSSING THROUGHOUT THE WHOLE SHOW CAN. HMPHH.
AND THE WANGZI 19 IS NOT DOWNLOADING ANYMORE. I TRIED 7 TIMES. BOO.