Fi

Hello. You're probably here because I'm avoiding you and you want to know what I'm up to. Well, I'm avoiding you.




Layout : CRUSHthespeaker
Blogger : 53-percent






TENNIS
Thursday, October 13, 2005 5:22 PM


shuyun and i went to jiayi's house to play tennis today!
then it started raining and we had to go back to the house. hence we watched full metal alchemist and ate pizza and cup noodles.

then the rain stopped and we finally got to play.
as usual i couldn't catch the tennis ball again.
HEY, BUT I SERVED GOOD! sometimes. hehheh.
and then after a few rounds, i sorta gave up and became the referee.
lalala.

then some woman brought her two dogs and scared the hell out of shuyun. she refused to get off the high referee chair unless the dogs left. so the woman sort of got the idea and led her dogs out of the tennis court. hehheh. alas, it began to rain again.
so we went back to jiayi's house where we ate somemore food like chips, ice-cream,yoghurt, and drank orange juice. i think we had an extra huge appetite today.

finally we watched kids central as there was nothing else to watch. boo.
and i played sudoku on jiayi's comp! i didnt get a good enough score though.
when it was around 4, jiayi had to chase us out of the house as she had to vacuum the floor. heh heh.

anyway, this is my tennis day.