Fi

Hello. You're probably here because I'm avoiding you and you want to know what I'm up to. Well, I'm avoiding you.




Layout : CRUSHthespeaker
Blogger : 53-percent






random
Thursday, November 17, 2005 9:33 AM


Random sentence: i <3333 jellybeans!!

anyway, decided to blog because i have nothing to do at the moment.
my sims rock!!!
they have nice sex :P
and they are HOTHOTHOTHOT!!
although the guy does not have nice clothes.

the only thing about nightlife is that it runs reeeaaally s-l-o-w-l-y on my computer, and so i cant really assign my sims to do multiple things at the same time.

ew. i am beggining to hate this post already. but i shall post it for the whole world to see because i have already spent time typing.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
i now officially decide that i am tired of this post, so bye.
P.S.: I AM GOING TO WATCH HARRY POTTER TODAY!!!