Fi

Hello. You're probably here because I'm avoiding you and you want to know what I'm up to. Well, I'm avoiding you.




Layout : CRUSHthespeaker
Blogger : 53-percent






Friday, February 03, 2006 9:09 PM


ohmygawd. cecilia's blog is shit funny. i laughed like anything.

anyway, divya didnt come to school today, for some reason.
and for english lesson, we had to write a fake newspaper report about anything that happened in the class. example like made-up scandals in the class and stuff like that. so cecilia, phoebe and i decided to write about divya's absence. we made up some silly story that she had run off with some random Mr. Bangladesh for turtle soup in Geylang. It was the most hilarious thing I have ever done in my life, I was laughing my arse off can. We like, made Divya into such a cheapo bitch and they were like, sucking on the same turtle bone. Like wtf?! Does a turtle even have bones?! And we said that we were all concerned and everything, and we made it sound ultra serious. So funny! And then we took a picture of her empty seat and put it in the report, like so professional yet so comical!! I was suffering stomach pains from the laughter la. But still ULTRA-SCANDALOUS! I LOVE OUR REPORT! btw, i hope that divya doesnt like, blow when she reads it, cause its all for fun and we're not insulting anyone here or anything, so hope that she would take it with a pinch of salt.

lemme just give you the headline. i think its the best headline in the world.

IS A BANGLADESH CONSTRUCTION SUPERVISOR WORTH IT? DIVYA SAYS YES

isnt it the funniest thing in the whole wide world, besides my jokes, that is :D
i cant wait for the class to read it(: