|
hangzhou
Monday, November 06, 2006 11:24 AM
HELLO!!! I'm blogging from Hangzhou. Heh. It's quite fun here, and the weather's good (: So far I bought a nike bag and some other small stuff for presents. Oh. And I ate pigeon. It was...pigeon-ish. Well, one thing I must comment on is the traffic. It's terrible. I'm standing in the middle of the road and infront of me and behind me there are buses and cars and motorcycles. Oh yes, and bicycles. and the drivers drive like, however they like. They swerve anyhow and stuff like that. and they honk every millisecond. ohwells. at least the toliets have doors. Okay, i'm jumping from the weather to pigeons to traffic to toliets. Anyway. I do miss Singapore. Since China is polluted from the traffic and everything. And they spit/throw stuff/vomit on the streets. It was polluted and fogged up the night i arrived, and I couldnt see a thing. And i mean really. The PSI must have been 2000. Okay. I have nothing left to say because i havent really organised my thoughts on what to blog. Now i'm blogging in their school library, which is quite big indeed. Oh and before this i was learning swordplay. Quite funny and confusing. My hands and legs were all over the place. Heh. I seriously lack hand-leg-sword coordination. Ohwells. Okay now i really have nothing more to say. Just that I'm really hungry and am waiting for lunch!!! I love food. Haha. Toodles for now. Anyway this post is sounding very unlike me. So probably i'll edit it. or maybe not.
|
|