|
syf and random stuff
Monday, April 16, 2007 9:26 PM
We're two days to SYF. It's crazy.
I was talking to Joyce today about SYF and there was something mentioned like, "We're good, but I'm not sure whether we're good enough for Gold." Ah, shoot. My sentiments.
But I can never forget the adrenalin rush that I experience everytime I'm on stage and the spotlight's on the team and I and there's nowhere in the world I would be besides the stage at that very moment. Be it dance, band, LD or whatever other competition that I did, it was the huge satisfaction and the whole heart-stopping, overwhelming feeling that I got that always made me feel that all the hard work was worth it. ( I'm starting to feel like I'm speaking like Joyce or the other Crescent dancers, but HECK. This is the feeling of the stage!)
So, I think I'm just going to stop worrying about how the villagers need to make more noise, or how Kumaran needs to stop laughing whenever she says the word "baboon", or how the voices of the main cast never seem to reach the volume needed, or how the screen might topple on stage and destroy the whole scene, or how Wan D Sulaiman is going to end up facing us instead of the judges for the whole play and the judges don't get the plot because they only see her back view, or how the stupid pail is going to roll off the fricking stage if Kumaran and Maimuna don't do the struggling thing properly, or how we will get some COP or Bronze for SYF. As I said, it's crazy.
Anyway. TKGS seems to have done extremely well and we share the same director. So. Hell, I'm just going to go there, enjoy myself during the 20 minutes, hope for the best and that's that.
So. Let's move on. I'm having fun with my new seating arrangement, apart from the fact that it is bleddy hot next to the door, which is some sort of silly irony I think. Despite that, I think I'm enjoying myself because there's Ashley behind me, and we say stupid things like what we're going to name our children and discuss about our life plans. And we tell it to everyone we see. It's stupendously hilarious. I laugh my guts out at Ashley's airhead-ness, which she displays every minute of our conversations. I suppose I'll have to blog about the above since I've already mentioned it. So.
The Best Names in the World that Ashley's children are Going to Have (or so she claims) 1) Son: Joe Tobias So/Soh Quan-Quan 2) Son: Joe Tobias So/Soh Hao-Hao 3) Daughter: Jo So/Soh Ying-Ying P.S: Notice Joe and Jo are of the same pronounciation : Seriously, I keep telling Ashley that she's going to ruin her kids' life by naming them Quan-Quan. But all she does is laugh and insist on that name.
Ashley's Life Plan: A Summary of Fifteen Words ( in chronological order) Bungalow, 200-Carat Ring the size of the Giant Blue Furry Keychain, Private Jet, Private Island.
The Best Names in the World that Fiona's children are going to have (definitely) 1) Son: Oscar Lucas Ferragamo/Vuitton/Baba/Blahnik 2) Son: Matthew Felix Ferragamo/Vuitton/Baba/Blahnik 3) Daughter: Aurora Faith Ferragamo/Vuitton/Baba/Blahnik 4) Daughter: Desiree Adella Ferragamo/Vuitton/Baba/Blahnik I swear Desiree is the bestest name because without the extra "e" at the back, it reads "Desire". If you put an "M" in front of the extra "e", it reads DesireMe. COOL OR COOL. And the best thing is, it's not going to destroy my child because Desiree is a proper name. Not like Quan-Quan.
Fiona's Life Plan: A Summary of ??? Words ( in chronological order) Mr. Zillionaire, A life like Victoria Beckham's, Private everything, Sky Diving, Changing my will many times (just to get my children anxious), Dying with Flamingo Feathered Pillows and a Diamond-encrusted coffin, a tomb with a fountain in front of it with a bridge leading to the tombstone.
|
|