|
exam no more!
Saturday, May 12, 2007 5:07 PM
We've finally finished Mid-Years! I'm going crazy with the amount of exciting things that I've been wanting to do since the mid-year revisions and the late nights. I've finished watching ISWAK in 2 and a half days, and the whole show is 21 episodes, which means an average of 7 episodes a day. Crazy or crazy. And it's not bad really, I never thought I'll finish it within such a short time since I don't like the leading actress. But it was fine though, despite the fact that it didn't ignite a i-love-that-show-forever bomb inside me like My Girl/RDOV/others did. I didn't expect it to, but ohwells. I'm contradicting myself.
And they're filming a fricking sequel, coming out in Sept 2007!!! I'm looking forward to it, I can't wait! AHHHHH. Although it wasn't such an impacting show, but it deserves really loud applause and I need them to film faster so I can watch! Did I mention that I can't wait for the sequel? I think this is one of the rare shows that has a sequal, since many other shows have impossible sequals, like Hua Yang. I hope My Girl has a sequal, but there's no plot anymore. Shoot. Anyway, we celebrated Lin Lao Shi's birthday yesterday! It was very unplanned, but very fun all the same. Pearlyn and other people went to decorate the staircase near the 3rd-level staffroom with tape and post-its and posters that wished lao shi happy birthday. It was quite funny because everybody that passed by that staircase could see it. I was laughing at it because it was so funny and cute that everyone could see that it was her birthday. When we cut the cake, Joyce Tan smeared cream on lao shi's face and lao shi smeared chocolate cream on Felicia's face and she got chased by her. And it was obvious that lao shi couldn't outrun Felicia. Hahahha.
    (Photos courtesy of Joyce Ng :D) But anyway, we had class phototaking too. And for the funshot, Cecil covered her face with her hair like the ghost that she always pretends to be. I was laughing my guts out. And Michelle was looking as if she was really scared of the ghost cause that was the whole idea. Hahaahah. Ashley and I blew kisses at the camera because THE CAMERA LOVES US. I can't wait for the photos to be out! Oh and it turns out that Ashley wants to order the orange sauna thing that TV Channel on Channel U advertised, the one that I thought was ridiculous. Haha. I refuse to believe that it slims you down because you sweat and lose the water, not the fats. And when you drink more and replenish the water, the weight will come back. Aiyah no such thing as slimming in 5 minutes. So I laughed at Ashley but she didn't really care. Hahahah.
|
|