Fi

Hello. You're probably here because I'm avoiding you and you want to know what I'm up to. Well, I'm avoiding you.




Layout : CRUSHthespeaker
Blogger : 53-percent






post
Thursday, August 23, 2007 8:15 PM


omg. it's august. i've not posted since may.

anyway. updates on my life.

1) we've separated officially. the chinese class, i mean. we've all been talking about it since zhang lao shi announced that she was leaving, but i guess reality hasn't sunk in yet. so joyce and i write silly postcards to liumang.

2) o level chinese results announced. the whole class went CRAZY. and i was trembling the whole time, i think i was more scared for everyone than they were for themselves, haha. but everyone got the fruits of their labour, and i actually must say that the results were above my expectations since 70-over percent of our class got distinction. hiankie got A1, jiayi got A1, haven't asked diana yet. hahah, this was CRAZIER than last year when i got my chinese results. but i suppose the two week intensive actually worked its miracles. I was quite quite amazed really.

3) chemistry practical was so super tiring. i was really delirious after the whole thing. but all in all, it was fun because it was one after another after another, which is actually quite thrilling in a warped way. i was smelling chlorine in one tube and ammonia in another. and the hydrogen peroxide almost became more of my lab partner than cecil.

4) talking about chem, it was crazy when mrs chia asked us to work individually on the titration. i was so frightened out of my wits please. the thing is, i actually thought that i would be able to manage without cecil, because during the normal pair work we titrated on our own but we prepared the flask and burette for one another. so this time when we had to do everything ourselves, i was in a total state of panic. and then cecil and i were like, goodness now i appreciate you, haha. i redid my titration 3 times because i was so flustered that the colour change overshot and became a really dark dark solution instead of a pale purple. i was so flabbergasted at my failure cause i thought that i would succeed the first time :(

5) i went to get an mc from the polyclinic doctor because i did not go to school. the conversation went like this:

F: Erm, I erm, had a headache in the morning and I felt quite giddy.
Dr: Okay. (proceeds to take my blood pressure and examine my pupils with the torchlight-thingy)
Dr: (calmly) Is there a possiblity that you might be pregnant?
F: Huh?! No...wait. Pardon?????
Dr: (even more calmly) Is there a possibility that you might be pregnant?
F: NO!

I was really really quite shocked. Cecil say he was a quack doctor, i laughed my ass off. Until Felicia told me that giddiness was really a symptom for pregnancy. i was really thrown off my feet then. hahah.

6) My new addiction: School Showers
I think i might be addicted to showering in school. It's so fun, especially at the G block toliet, where there are official showerheads and cubicles. I call those the Ritz Carlton, because usually felicia and i shower in the toliet in the E block and we use the stupid hose because the showerhead is not working. So the G block showers are the total luxury and hence the Ritz Carlton, whereas the usual cubicle is equivalent to like, a kampung.

Anyway. The above are the major highlights of what has happened to me and my life. No doubt there are many more but I can't organise them for the time being since my brain is too crammed from prelim preparation. SCHOOL IS BEING A TYRANT. so that's all for now.