Fi

Hello. You're probably here because I'm avoiding you and you want to know what I'm up to. Well, I'm avoiding you.




Layout : CRUSHthespeaker
Blogger : 53-percent






Friday, January 23, 2009 7:38 PM


CNY celebrations today. We played mahjong early in the morning hahaha! I didnt win though. Nearly did, then I switched suits. Dammit. Some played bridge. Nicolle bid 4 spades, INSANE.

Didn't really do much, just walked around visiting the classrooms. And we had louhei. Haha. Tasty. Just grabbing random pairs of chopsticks to eat cause there were not enough to go around. I dont know who I kissed. HAHA.

Concert was okay, I guess. Chen Lin was amusing as the conductor. Heh. Dance was great, David rocked the stage haha. His hair was the max. The trivia session was -.-
Had bio lecture after that. Have to go back next saturday, DISGUSTING.

I have less than 24 hours left to study for SATs. Horrors of horrors.