Fi

Hello. You're probably here because I'm avoiding you and you want to know what I'm up to. Well, I'm avoiding you.




Layout : CRUSHthespeaker
Blogger : 53-percent






Monday, January 26, 2009 10:48 PM


HAPPY NEW YEAR! (okay i hate people who type celebratory greetings as blog headings, so this is just a bad example)

Anyway. We went visiting. A few places only, actually. Cause it's tomorrow where we'll go round island to all the different houses. FUN-NESS. So as I was saying, we went to AMK, where again, the same as every year, Sandra and I couldn't recognize half the people there. And we had to alternate between 2 houses in the same vicinity and greet everyone whom we didnt know. And Sandra came up with this brilliant idea of writing down the names of the people who gave us angbaos behind each of the respective angbaos, if you get what I mean. At first, we were just stupefied cause we didnt know what to address them as. So we began to use our brains. (haha) We just picked out the characterisitics that were idiosyncratic to each one and wrote that down behind the red packet. After much brainstorming, we came up with:

"Kimono"-- after the ah ma who wore this really fugly-kimono blouse.

"Jie Jie"-- after this AUNTIE ( who has a son, for goodness sake) came and said "jie jie wishes you a happy new year!!" *gives angbao and beams like she's still youthful* )

"43 going on 23"-- after this 43-year-old REALLY HOT HOT HOT YOUTHFUL YOUTHFUL guy. who happens to be my mother's cousin's husband. complicated eh. but he was the most youthful 43 year old ever. like, he wore this shirt that was left unbuttoned a la moses tan, but about 12 billion times hotter. and through the unbuttoned shirt you could see his chest, ZOMG. He's a father of 3, for goodness sake. And SMOKING HOT.

"Hot guy's mother-in-law"-- we knew what to address this person actually, but I couldnt resist writing that. HAHHA. cause references to hot 43-year-old guy made my chinese new year more...exciting :)

"Satay" -- after my mother's cousin (yes, another one) who had super tanned skin. And a really thunderous voice. This name is quite lame, but Sandra came up with it. So.

And many more. Some of which are not really that creative, but I guess it provided us some entertainment, cause we had no topics in common with all those strangers. Sad to say, but yeah. And of course, we met some spoilt brats here and there, never seen them in our entire life but they act like they own the world. (actually kids, WE own the world. not you little unicellular amoeba-like sludge)

Okay. I was kidding. Hahah. But still. Dont teach kids to be so pampered and obnoxious. Tsk. Yeah, so that's about all. Just hung around the people we knew, tried to small-talk but to no avail. I suck at small-talk, man. Like, there's a limit to how patronizing I can be. I cannot talk twenty minutes on how this broccolli dish tastes nothing like my mom's disgusting cooking. It's gross to be artificial like that, but that's just my personal opinion. I rather stone. Or internal-joke with Sandra. (i.e, mock everyone else HAHAH. kidding)

Yeah. Okay. Byebye.