|
Tuesday, January 20, 2009 9:33 PM
My Chem tutor deserves a fricking shrine.
He briefly went through chem MSA stuff during tutorial, like for half and hour or so, and made me understand everything that I took the whole night to barely get past. He was the one who prepared me for msa just 3 periods before the test. I have no words, man. And in the end, MSA was not as bad as I thought it would be, since the points he revised and repeated endlessly during the tutorial were put to good use.
I'm not saying that he gave blatant hints, he just reiterated the points that he thought were important for the A levels, and because they were so important they were included in the test too. Sounds pretty biased, but still.
All I can say is, THANKYOU THANKYOU THANKYOU. you are a life-saver! not just for the MSA but for the subject that I used to abhor for its lack of competent teachers. AIYAH JUST KNOW THAT I AM GRATEFUL UNTIL CANNOT GRATEFUL ANYMORE. too tired to phrase it nicely hahah.
|
|