|
Wednesday, January 14, 2009 7:01 PM
Today was open house. Lots of people came. I am typing in short sentences. This is because my brain is not functioning properly after the longlonglong day.
Anyway. After PE i went to shower and then met melina to get the ocip booth stuff. Then angus and kaixiang came to help move the tables and we put up the boards. VERY VERY nice photos of past OCIP teams, especially Vietnam's, hahah. The kids were super cute okay. And then we waited for weijie to come with the banner and souvenirs, but meanwhile lotsa people came to visit. Like Su-anne, Tom, Peter, Cess, Josie, Val Xie, Melodie, Gen, etc. And it was great fun seeing them, hahha.
Then Weijie came with all the stuff and we put up the banner. At first it was flying all over the place but we got extra string to secure it so that it wouldn't really flap around. It was cool :) And then Weijie, John and I just sat there and people-watched. HAHAHA, it was hilarious watching all those people. The guys were, as usual, checking out all the girls and commenting on their asses and assets. (HAHA) I was looking at the guys walking past, but it was so disappointing okay. No hot guys. I complained to Dawn and Olivia ahhaha. They sympathised, I think. HAHA. See how great my teammates are.
Anyway. So we sat there for a long time, answered some questions that the visitors asked, checked out some more 'hotties' and the 'notties' by saying "twelve o clock direction, with the pink jacket!" hahahha. FUNNAY. There was music also near us, and so the three of us started singing along, but we decided we couldnt take each other's voices, so John and I said to each other "Stop singing in my ear". HAHA. So then we stopped. Then after the Thailand team came to change shift, we walked around the school looking at all the other booths. Saw Touch Rug, IOTA and all the other nonsense. And we went to Guitar (hinthint!) hahhaa. Then we went to the rock climbing booth to talk to dawn and olivia and melina, whose waterpolo booth was just right opposite the rock climbing one. Then dawn accompanied me to walk around again cause I kept saying I was bored. And we saw this girl we nicknamed "minnie mouse", because she was wearing this hairband with a ribbon on it and wearing some barebacked top-- ALL PINK BY THE WAY. and polka-dotted. And then I brought John to see her as well hahhaha. His face was -.-
Then after we packed up I went for interact exco meeting. Oh man, that took so long. Before that, Georgina and I sat there talking about our OCIP experiences. It's so cool talking to OCIP people, like you learn from each other and share your own lessons with one another and everyone gets more insight on the whole project, which gives a lot more meaning to it, actually. Yeah, and then we had the meeting and discussed so many things and it really drained me out. So now i'm back home. Okay byebye.
|
|