|
Friday, January 16, 2009 7:51 PM
You know what. I'm revoking the post about me not posting again for a long time to come. I'm blogging.
So anyway. Today was GP and Bio MSA. And despite me staying up till 2 am yesterday, re-condensing my already condensed notes, and flipping through all my GP stuff, I still think I screwed everything up. How's that for life, huh.
I swear I never crashed-coursed bio like that in a few hours. I began with an empty bio archive since I haven't touched anything bio for the whole holiday, and redid my notes and almost learnt everything all over again. It was PAINFUL, man. I told John that I was effing crawling through my revision, and that's about all I can say about it. I can't think of any other word to describe it. So whatever it was, I studied, sat for the test, and now I'm just waiting to see if I fail or if I fail. Good job.
Dont even talk to me about GP. The questions were just impossible. I've never seen a paper where ALL the questions elude me like goodness-knows-what. To say that I was gaping at the questions is an understatement. Ohwells.
So. TGIF!!!!! i'm really glad it's the weekends, cause then i can finally get some time to organise all my work so that I don't screw up all my other tests like this MSA. Argh. Work is waaaiiitting. Bye for now.
|
|