Fi

Hello. You're probably here because I'm avoiding you and you want to know what I'm up to. Well, I'm avoiding you.




Layout : CRUSHthespeaker
Blogger : 53-percent






Thursday, February 26, 2009 8:55 PM


Whoot.

I survived two spas. Haha.
Now, I have IFD proposal. Darn.

Anyways.
Yesterday was travel fair. Lots of enthusiastic J1s with pockets full of Yusof Ishaks to blow on all the trips that were available.

One even asked if they needed to join the CCA to go for the trip. i.e. she was thinking of joining the trip even though she's not part of the CCA. Funny huh. And super eager. Haha.

And I finally got to see the Vietnam box up close. I love the chicken photo!!! More than the pig one hahah. Perhaps because I was extremely inspired after watching the chicken slaughter.
So anyway. The caption for that photo was "Feathered friends don't last". Credits to Olivia! So interesting eh. It's poignant, and yet at the same time a little sardonic. I like the alliteration, heh. It's an occupational hazard, man, spotting alliteration in some caption hahah. But still. I LIKE :)

Okay. One more thing. I'm reading Neil Gaiman now. HE IS THE BOMB :) :)
And I'm going to compile a list of books that I've read cause I listed it as a goal during Moral Ed. WHOOHOO! One day I'm going to read 365 books, so I get to read one everyday. But I figure this day will come only when I'm not working/studying/busy anymore, i.e. I'm retired, or exactly one year away from my deathbed.