|
Saturday, March 14, 2009 2:50 PM
Okay. So technically, BT isn't over yet. But I'm blogging because if I declared the hiatus, I can put it off too.
Went out with Melodie, KX, John and Weijie to Clarke Quay yesterday. Peter was supposed to come down but poor exhausted him couldn't make it. Haha. So anyways. Walked from central to Hooters. Checked out all the hotties hahah.
Waited for John to come from training and so the rest of us just talked random crap and laughed like we always do. KX and I were ostracised due to age gap with Weijie and Melodie, hahaha. Nah kidding. Ordered food when John arrived, and talked somemore. There was this birthday party celebration thing going on, so they had the birthday girl perform hula hoops or something, it was quite hilarious. Then some uncle came to do the hula hoops and the host was like "Sir, you aren't married right?" cause the hula hoops were falling all over the place. HAHAH.
The guys were busy looking at all the Hooter waitresses and Melodie and I introduced the guys to VPL, hahah. Chatted for a couple of hours, just randomly gossiping about Al-Qaeda and mocking a certain lovegrass-related someone, hahha. Then we walked towards the Singapore River and sat there to talk some more. We saw this bunch of people who got totally wasted. This guy bent over the Singapore river to puke or something and he almost fell in cause he was so unsteady. And his friend scooped up water from the river to splash on another friend who just collapsed on the sidewalk. Scary please.
Walked down 90 steps to the MRT station, as so says the sign on the wall. Took train home, the cabins were packed like mad. Was so tired, crashed immediately after showering.
Apparently, there's another gathering coming up after BT! EXCITED-NESS, baby! hahah. Can't wait.
|
|