Fi

Hello. You're probably here because I'm avoiding you and you want to know what I'm up to. Well, I'm avoiding you.




Layout : CRUSHthespeaker
Blogger : 53-percent






Monday, June 15, 2009 11:22 AM


Just because I'm jaded from studying, here's a list of my favourite words to use. (haha)

1. Jaded :)
2. Carthartic (But it's so freaking difficult to use, argh)
3. Defenestration (I just discovered this word recently. It's so COOL!)
4. Flamboyant (I like that it brings out a theatrical quality)
5. Juvenile (I use this to replace the word "childish" when mocking someone. Heh)
6. Salvo (simply because people don't really know the meaning, haha)
7. Discombobulated (conjures up this psychedelic messy picture in my head)
8. Audacity ("The Audacity of Hope" by Barack Obama, struck me as one of the most powerful titles of a book I've ever seen)
9. Juxtapose (this must appear every two paragraphs in my lit essays)
10. Ergo (this word has to look so...sensual, and yet it has such a modest meaning)
11. Idiosyncrasy (I remember being frustrated in secondary school because this word kept coming up but I didn't know the meaning of it, but now I do, and it's quite a cute word)

My all-time least favourite word: OPPORTUNITY. Simply pronouncing it will suck the life out of me.