Fi

Hello. You're probably here because I'm avoiding you and you want to know what I'm up to. Well, I'm avoiding you.




Layout : CRUSHthespeaker
Blogger : 53-percent






I Don't Know Why I'm Writing This
Tuesday, April 13, 2010 9:56 PM


I have this friend. We haven't spoken for quite a while. Not because we fought, but because we've just become too busy with our own lives. So I am very sad.

I am sad because we've not conversed for such a long time just because we're too preoccupied with daily life. It's quite a silly reason, no? The thing is, I still believe in our friendship. I hope that person feels the same. And I am very sad, because I can't seem to remember what we used to talk about anymore. What used to be frequent conversations and jokes and stories are slipping from my grasp. One day, they'll fade and I will forget entirely.

So here's a shout-out to you, my friend. HELLO, I MISS YOU.