|
The Joys of a 12-Year-Old
Friday, May 07, 2010 7:03 PM
Was helping my mother mark exam papers from her school. She doesn't teach Primary 6, but she gets to mark their Health Education exams. Anyway, their answers are seriously hilarious. These are open-ended questions, btw, so the students are given empty lines to fill in their answers without any helping words. Any grammatical mistakes are theirs(:
Question 1: What is body odour caused by? Answers: 1) Caused by heart attack 2) Caused by the ovary is startled (HAHAHA WTH?!) 3) Bobby (I laughed my ass off omg) 4) Body is good to us and we must protect your body (What???)
Question 2: Why is it unhealthy to diet during puberty? Answers: 1) It may hurt the baby growing. (HAHA OMG I WANT TO BE HER FRIEND) 2) Because wisdom tooth appears during puberty (not true, btw) 3) We will die. (makes sense, hahah)
Question 3: What are the two main causes of sore eyes? Answers: 1) We get sore eyes because we look TV for everyday. 2) When we have very scared eyes (Awww) 3) If your friend has sore eyes and if you see them, then you will have. 4) Rubbing hard. (I grinned very very widely at this, hahah) 5) Too heaty. (hahhaha definitely Singaporean)
Question 4: Name two ways in which you can reduce the salt intake in your diet. Answers: 1) Don't eat rice. 2) The two ways to reduce is "reuse, reduce and recycle bins". (HAHA OMG LMAO)
And the next section was fill-in-the-blanks, with separate pictures of the male and female reproductive system and you're supposed to label the parts with the helping words. There was a kid who wrote "vagina" for the blank pointing to the penis. Hahah laughed my ass off. And another who labelled "vagina" and "penis" on the same diagram. Hermaphrodite diagram eh?:D
Seriously, I would have never have written these answers when I was Primary 6. These students are so funny! I wish I could have been like them, but I was a nerd (:
|
|