Fi

Hello. You're probably here because I'm avoiding you and you want to know what I'm up to. Well, I'm avoiding you.




Layout : CRUSHthespeaker
Blogger : 53-percent






Midnight Conversations
Tuesday, June 29, 2010 10:28 AM


Chatted with Cecil on the phone from 11pm to 5am in the morning. It was an awesome catch-up, and talking to her really opened up my mind and it was by far one of the most fruitful conversations I've ever had. Then again, Cecil never fails to stun me with her crazy perspectives :D

Me: If I take Lit in university, I'll probably become a teacher and I hate teaching and I never want to do this for the rest of my life and I'll be very miserable and pathetic and I will never find a rich husband and I can just die with nobody beside me.
Cecil: Oh my god, Fiona. I can't believe you're so narrow-minded, there are thousands of jobs out there in the world.
Me: Like what.
Cecil: Like opening a blogshop, producing makeup videos on Youtube... you can also sell your virginity online.

Me: I was thinking of taking up psychology.
Cecil: It's fucking awesome! I love it. You can counsel all sorts of people. You provide emotional support and care in times of need. Like a mental prostitute.

Cecil: I tried working at _____ for the holidays. And because it's such a high-class restaurant, I thought I'd meet high-society people and pick up an accent.
Me: But you don't have an accent.
Cecil: I know. Because I realized I was working in Singapore, where the people going to high-class restaurants are the same people you meet on the streets.

Cecil: Then I tutored my father's friend's daughter. Taught her math.
Me: So how?
Cecil: Terrible. I hate her. Glad I quit.
Me:
Haha, why?
Cecil:
I tried to teach her to count with her fingers. Because she was just Primary 1, and the sum was like, 7+6. And she cried and refused to count with her fingers.
Me: What the hell.
Cecil:
I know, right. What's wrong with using fingers? It's a decent thing to do. Nobody's going to fucking judge you. I still use my fingers even now. God, this sounds wrong.
Me:
Hahaha, that was an awesome line.
Cecil:
So I said to her, "Okay don't use your fingers. Use your brain, use your brain!" And then she took like, freaking half an hour to get the answer. Stubborn bitch.

Cecil: You know they're going to come up with 3D television?
Me: Yeah.
Cecil: Can you imagine 3D pornography? You'll never need a boyfriend. And you can have Video-On-Demand. Like different boyfriends everyday.

I love Cecil :D