Fi

Hello. You're probably here because I'm avoiding you and you want to know what I'm up to. Well, I'm avoiding you.




Layout : CRUSHthespeaker
Blogger : 53-percent






OCIP Selection Camp 230710
Sunday, July 25, 2010 8:46 PM


Wow.
I swear I just attended the craziest, awesome-est, most tiring, most draining, most fabulous camp :D
You know, I was initially apprehensive about the seniors conducting the camp thing because there was always this tinge of regret that we couldn't do it as a 2008 cohort. However, I was wrong.

As Melodie said on FB, it was really amazing how we seniors just bonded over 2 days. And to think we just met each other last Saturday. It was really very very cool to see our immediate cooperation to make the camp the best that we could. We shared a common goal, and that really pushed us to maintain the tone of the camp such that the juniors could really learn what they had to, and even more. And I believe they did.

I saw my group members grow from scattered, uninterested individuals to a responsive and motivated team. It was quite a sight at the last debrief, really.

We should do this every year. I'm proud of us! :D