Fi

Hello. You're probably here because I'm avoiding you and you want to know what I'm up to. Well, I'm avoiding you.




Layout : CRUSHthespeaker
Blogger : 53-percent






HORCRUXES OVER HALLOWS!!
Monday, November 08, 2010 8:52 PM


Hello world, you're looking at the blog of someone who has her ticket to HARRY POTTER AND THE DEATHLY HALLOWS PART 1!!!! :D :D :D

Omg i booked my ticket two weeks early because I couldn't wait, and I needed to be able to choose my exact seat.
So I'm now seated right in the centre of the cinema!!! And I'm watching the movie on the exact premiere date, first show of the day, i.e. first show in Singapore!! WHOOHOO I CAN FEEL THE ADRENALINE PULSATING IN MY VEINS!!!

And right at this moment, where my precious ticket is cusped tenderly in my eager hands, I feel so excited!!!!! :D :D :D

P.S: The London premiere is on my birthday!!! I'm very delighted! :D