Fi

Hello. You're probably here because I'm avoiding you and you want to know what I'm up to. Well, I'm avoiding you.




Layout : CRUSHthespeaker
Blogger : 53-percent






Flying and Co.
Saturday, March 12, 2011 1:27 AM


Flying back to ChCh tomorrow. It's a mixture of feelings, quite bittersweet actually. I want to get back to school, but there are no lecture theatres available. I want to return to my room, but it's going to me alone all over again. I want to stay in Singapore, where love is, but it's not where I'm supposed to be right now. It's not right.

So I'm going. No regrets.
19th Nov, I'll be back. With a craving for prata, kaya toast, sambal stingray, family and friends (:

Another thing. I've been a bit over-exposed to the transgender, gay, bisexual, lesbian etc genre these days. I've watched quite a number of videos, fictional and non-fictional, about these people. And I am inspired. Not sure by what, but I literally felt inspiration throbbing my brain cells. It's a little terrifying, to be honest. Because I don't know what to think anymore. The vast number of forms that love can take is confusing me. It's blowing my Christian principles to one side, and appealing to my logical, morally-accepting self. I don't know if that's right or wrong. But I'm glad I'm experiencing this right now, being young and slightly socially-ambiguous, if this term even exists.